We commit wherever possible to:
- protect the environment - its flora, fauna and landscapes
- respect local cultures - traditions, religions and built heritage
- benefit local communities - both economically and socially
- conserve natural resources - from office to destination
- minimise pollution - through noise, waste disposal and congestion
Please take time to read our comprehensive Sustainable Tourism section of our website. Here, you can learn more about our Sustainable Tourism Policy, how best to act in our destinations, our carbon offset schemes and our involvement with charities.
AITO – We are active members of AITO (the Association of Independent Tour Operators) and have been awarded 5 star AITO Sustainable Tourism status. Our Sustainable Tourism manager, Katie is also on the AITO ST committee.
More information on AITO’s Sustainable Tourism policy
Dick Sisman - Industry expert Dick Sisman has been our sustainable advisor and friend of Sardinian Places for many years.
Learn more about Dick’s initiative and have the chance to be involved