We offer travel insurance, tailor-made by Travel & General Insurance Services Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. This policy reflects the specific details of our programme, and is known to our resort staff who will be more able to assist you in liaising with the insurance company in case of emergency. Customers wishing to arrange their own insurance, which should offer cover at least equal to that provided by our own policy, will receive booking details marked with the words “Own Insurance Arranged” as an undertaking that this has been done.
We are happy for you to arrange your travel insurance elsewhere provided the cover is comparable to our own.
Premiums Per Person
* Family policy is valid for up to two parents or legal guardians, up to 66, residing at the same address, who are married or living together as married, with up to 4 children under 18 normally residing and travelling with them.
Summary Of Cover
- Personal liability including rented property damage up to £2,000,000
- Cancellation or curtailment up to £5,000
- Emergency medical repatriation and associated expenses abroad up to £5,000,000
- Personal accident up to £25,000
- Personal effects up to £2,500 (limit £400 any one article)
- Personal money up to £500
- Loss of tickets up to £1,000
- Loss of passport up to £250
- Legal expenses up to £15,000
- Missed departure up to £1,000
- Delayed departure up to £100
All amounts are maximum limits per person. £50 excess applies to most claims. Excess can be waivered for an additional £8 per person, paid when purchasing the policy.
The policy does not cover any pre-existing health conditions of the people travelling or any other people upon whose health the trip may depend unless the Healthcheck team have been called on 01702 427253 and they have confirmed cover in writing.
Activities covered include horse-riding, mountain biking, swimming, snorkelling, surfing, sailing, water-skiing and go-Karting.
The policy also provides cover where the claim is directly related to a conventional terrorist act and delays caused by volcanic ash.
Full details of the policy will be sent with your confirmation invoice and we include a 14-day cooling off period wherein the policy may be cancelled without charge if it does not meet with your requirement.