15 photos that will make you want to visit Sardinia
Blog > 15 photos that will make you want to visit Sardinia
We've compiled a collection of photographs from the beautiful island of Sardinia, from beaches and mountains to food and festivals, all ready to inspire you
There are endless photogenic corners of Sardinia waiting to be discovered by holiday-makers on the island. From the endless stretch of a breathtaking coastline to the towering peaks of a mountainous landscape, beauty and nature resonate throughout Sardinia holidays.
But it isn't just the natural sights of Sardinia that make for good photographs. Cultural and historical cities, wonderfully-presented food and vibrant festival celebrations are also worth capturing on your camera. To inspire you to discover the awe-inspiring character of the island, we've put together a collection of 15 photos that we think will tempt you to find out more about a holiday in Sardinia...
1. Cala dei Gabbiani, one of the island's finest beaches
2. Afternoon strolls in Alghero
3. Exploring Neptune's Grotto
4. Monte Cogoni Beach...
5. Celebrations at the Sa Sartiglia festival
6. Porto Giunco bay
7. Water sports at sunset
8. Religious decor in the town of Pula
9. Lakes and mountains in Central Sardinia
10. La Pelosa
11. Gorgeous views from Villa Girolia
12. The sprawling coastline of the Costa Smeralda
13. The ancient ruins of Nora
14. Cheese for sale at Pula Market
15. Tasty Sardinian charcuterie
Feeling inspired to visit the beautiful island of Sardinia? Take a look at our great range of accommodation for some more holiday inspiration.
10 Remarkable Reasons to Visit Sardinia Read more
10 things to do in Sardinia without going to the beach Read more