15 photos that will make you want to visit Sardinia
Blog > 15 photos that will make you want to visit Sardinia
We've compiled a collection of photographs from the beautiful island of Sardinia, from beaches and mountains to food and festivals, all ready to inspire you
There are endless photogenic corners of Sardinia waiting to be discovered by holidaymakers on the island. From the endless stretch of a breath-taking coastline to the towering peaks of a mountainous landscape, beauty and nature resonate throughout Sardinia holidays.
But it isn't just the natural sights of Sardinia that make for good photographs. Cultural and historical cities, wonderfully-presented food and vibrant festival celebrations are also worth capturing on your camera. To inspire people to discover the awe-inspiring character of the island, we've put together a collection of 15 photos that we think will desperate to pay a visit to Sardinia.
1. Cala dei Gabbiani, one of the island's finest beaches
2. Evening arrives in Alghero
3. Neptune's Grotto
4. Bottles of Limoncino for sale
5. Celebrations at the Sa Sartiglia festival
6. Porto Giunco bay
7. Kayaking in the turquoise water
8. Religious decor in the town of Pula
9. Mountainous landscapes in Central Sardinia
10. La Pelosa
11. Gorgeous views from Villa Girolia
12. The sprawling coastline of Costa Smeralda
13. The ancient ruins of Nora
14. Cheese for sale at Pula Market
15. Tasty culurgiones
Feeling inspired to visit the beautiful island of Sardinia. Take a look at our great range of accommodation for some more holiday inspiration.
10 Remarkable Reasons to Visit Sardinia Read more
10 things to do in Sardinia without going to the beach Read more