To find out more information please scroll down or visit the official Leeds Bradford International Airport website.
Leeds Bradford is signposted on all major roads in the region, including the M1 and M62 motorways and the Yorkshire region of the A1. It also has excellent public transport links with regular bus services from Leeds, Bradford and Harrogate. Travelling by train is also very easy with regular MetroConnect services running from Leeds City Rail Station & Bradford Interchange.
- A selection of bars, cafes and restaurants
- Duty free shops
- Various shops selling gifts & clothes/accessories, plus beauty, technology and news stores
- Bureau de Change
- Cash dispensers
- Internet & WiFi Access
- Business & Executive Lounge
- Telephones & Power Poles (to charge mobiles)
- Post facilities
- Shower facilities
- Chaplains & Prayer Rooms
- A quiet room is available on the first floor of the departure lounge
Special assistance is offered at the airport with:
- An induction loop is available at the information desk
- Lifts are available throughout the airport
- Disabled toilets
- Special Assistance points throughout the terminal
Wheelchair-accessible telephones and text phones for the hard of hearing are available around the airport.