- Tourist information desk
- Cash dispenser, bank and currency exchange bureau
- Souvenir and handicraft shops
- Snack bars, café, restaurant & bar
- Car rental services
- Duty free store in departure lounge
- Taxi rank outside ‘Arrivals’
There are ‘Assistance Request Points’ available at the airport and each station is equipped with an entry phone. Operators at the other end will arrange assistance for passengers accordingly.
Assistance Request Points are located:
- Outside of the terminal entrances on the pedestrian sidewalk
- Near the car park payment counter
There is also a courtesy room for the use of passengers who need special assistance in addition to disabled toilets.
What To Expect From The Airport
On arrival at Alghero Airport, you will walk from the aircraft to the terminal building. Once you have passed through passport control and collected your luggage you will then see a ‘Sardinian Places’ representative on your exit from the baggage hall. They can assist with any questions or if you have arranged transport through us, they will direct you to the transfer vehicle or Hertz car hire desk.
What To Expect At The Airport When Returning To The UK
All baggage dimensions and security procedures also apply when returning from Alghero to the UK. Please ensure you follow the same guidelines and place any liquid items within your hold baggage.